Who we are:
Spring Venture Group is a leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company with product offerings focused on the senior market. We specialize in distributing Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related products via our family of brands and dedicated team of licensed insurance agents. Powered by our unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement – we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What we want:
Are you frustrated with layers of red tape, ridiculous engineering standards, or the lack of competitive ping-pong players at your corporate job? Do you see a better way of doing things, but you are unable to implement change because bureaucracy or non-technical manager is blocking your way? Do you believe process should help drive business results, not be an obstacle?
The Salesforce Engineer is a leader, helping to evaluate, streamline and develop custom uses for our applications integrated with Salesforce. You are a valuable resource, working with teams of other engineers and business stakeholders to enhance legacy and future-state solutions. Our ideal candidate is passionate about pushing the boundaries of software technologies for users to connect and interact with information, and one another. They will help develop and manage technology road maps and influence other parts of the business to help strengthen our systems and strategies.
- Develop and maintain workflows in Salesforce
- Develop and maintain Apex code
- Develop and maintain push topics
- Develop and maintain Lightning UI based user experience
- Developing and maintaining a set of best practices for customizing Salesforce
- Full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to implementation
- Troubleshooting production issues
- 2+ years of experience developing with Salesforce or any related certifications
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong practical knowledge of Lightning, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services, SOQL & SOSL, and APIs
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch processes
- Self-motivated individual that collaborates well with other technical and non technical staff to accomplish project objectives
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- All members of our team must exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization and be able to work effectively with members of various departments
Must be authorized to work legally within the US. H-1B Sponsorship is not available for this position. Spring Venture Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.