Who we are:
Spring Venture Group is a leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company with product offerings focused on the senior market. We specialize in distributing Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related products via our family of brands and dedicated team of licensed insurance agents. Powered by our unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement – we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What we want:
Spring Venture Group is looking for inside sales representatives to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to break into the sales craft for the first time or looking to make the next step in their career. Being a part of our proven training program will quickly get you up to speed on industry knowledge as well as our streamlined sales process. Many of our top performers were brand new to the industry when they walked through our doors.
We drive qualified leads to you so that your time is spent selling, not prospecting. We pride ourselves in avoiding cold-calling and telemarketing. Your commissions are supplemented by an actual base salary, allowing for average earnings of $73,000 in the first 12 months of employment. Our team delivers the best solution to every client, every time. That’s real value, that’s what makes us different.
- Represent industry-leading insurance carriers with the strongest financial ratings.
- Help people. You are an advisor who understands the needs of the client prior to closing the deal.
- Continuously develop your sales skills through practice, coaching and refinement.
- Partake in a competitive team culture that celebrates performance and consistency on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
We are looking for people with an aptitude for learning, a keen ability to persuade and a drive to be at the top of their game every day. We’ll provide you the training you need to find success from the start, no prior insurance experience needed. Our ideal candidate:
- Undeniable competitive streak
- Internal motivation to improve and compete every day
- Communicate in a clear and convincing manner using oral and written forms
- Ability to manage multiple computer applications at one time
- Remains positive and controlled in the face of pressure