Who we are:
Spring Venture Group is a leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company with product offerings focused on the senior market. We specialize in distributing Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related products via our family of brands and dedicated team of licensed insurance agents. Powered by our unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement – we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What we want:
The HR Business Partner will serve as a consultant to management on human resource-related needs and will collaborate with managers to develop creative solutions for the development and retention of their employees. This position will also have responsibility for engaging with employees to address HR needs and concerns, and will partner with HR and business leadership to ensure HR programs are communicated and implemented effectively.
RequirementsThe essential duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day guidance and consulting for managers on performance management, talent development, workforce planning, employee relations, etc.
- Collaborates with managers to develop individual plans and actions to increase engagement and retention, and facilitate a culture built on SVG’s core values of Accountability, Authenticity, and Innovation.
- Investigate employee relations issues. Initiate steps and recommendations for resolution.
- Provide facilitative support for implementation of HR programs such as performance management, compensation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive HR generalist/business partner experience
- Demonstrated experience with performance and talent management and leadership coaching.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws and practices including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEOC, etc
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred
Spring Venture Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.