As a Front-end Developer in the Marketing Department of Spring Venture Group, your work will be highly-visible across the digital landscape for each of our brands. You will be asked to think independently and be a proactive and fast-working member of our team. Your work will include the maintenance and development of Wordpress websites and associated technologies as well as the exploration of innovative solutions to business problems.
- Use UI/UX designs to develop WordPress websites
- Write and maintain custom WordPress plugins and themes
- Write and maintain documentation for custom development
- Integrate third party libraries and basic APIs with websites
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, departments, and outside agencies to complete projects
- Balance creative thinking with interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 2 years professional web development experience
- GIT or other Version Control
- Back-end knowledge of creating custom WordPress plugins, themes, working with WordPress hooks and filters, and PHP back-end development etc.
- Experience building websites based on mockups, using Understrap base themes, and using tools such as Gulp or Grunt
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence with a proven record of meeting deadlines and exceeding quality expectations
- Ability to work with little direction by understanding business goals and performing self-directed research
- Proactive thinker who identifies solutions rather than simply pointing out problems
- Our ideal candidate will be flexible, humble, inspired, and well-versed in design trends
Spring Venture Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.