Who we are:
Spring Venture Group is one of the fastest-growing insurance distribution technologies companies in the Midwest. We’ve engineered a win-win value proposition that combines data science, marketing, analytics, sales, and technology to deliver real value to our clients every single day. We hire great people to do great work, have fun, and solve problems.
What we want:
We are seeking a highly-motivated, organized and dynamic Executive Assistant. This position will provide a wide range of organizational and administrative support services to our C-level Officers and their teams.
- Coordinate and manage executive schedule, prioritizing functions and appointments, ensuring that meetings, deadlines, presentations and other duties of the executive office are carried out seamlessly.
- Make and/or confirm with travel liaison any arrangements; coordinating flights, accommodations or other itinerary specifics and ensuring that everything is communicated to the executive office.
- Generate various office reports and/or presentations, spreadsheets, records and research.
- Serve as liaison between executive and team members; facilitate communication, plan events, distribute information, draft agendas and schedule meetings. Act as a liaison to internal and external groups, organizations and industry associations.
- Write and/or draft correspondence, presentations and announcements from executive office. Assist in developing staff presentations, reports and policies.
- Position self between public, clients and customers, staff members and executive. Field phone calls, take requests for meetings and coordinate various aspects of interdepartmental communication as necessary.
- Minimum of seven years supporting C-level executive
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Remarkable attention to detail and computer literacy
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Exceptional understanding and ability to anticipate the needs of a busy executive
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work and meeting deadlines
- Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive and offer creative solutions to problems
- Experience with expense reporting and travel management