Spring Venture Group is looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our growing company. This role will work with our Inside Sales representatives to assist in providing information to clients on Medicare Supplement Insurance, Dental Vision & Hearing Insurance, as well as Critical Illness protection.
The Business Development Specialist position is a challenging role which allows for a greater understanding of the entirety our company process. While many find the Business Development Specialist role suitable to fulfill their career objectives, others have optimized this opportunity to eventually become a Sales Agent (regular or seasonal) or into other departments. The position offers a competitive salary which is designed to mirror the success of our Sales Team; thus, allowing those who may be interested in becoming a Sales Agent an opportunity to develop their skills prior to leaping into this realm of our business. All full time employees in this position are eligible for full benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) after 28 days of employment. If you want to be part of an up-and-coming organization that places a strong emphasis on work ethic, accountability and integrity, this is an excellent opportunity.
- Connect with seniors interested in learning about and or purchasing Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Execute transfer of potential client to a licensed agent in our office
- Articulate the benefits of comparison shopping for Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Meet and exceed specific, attainable goals
- Attend and contribute to meetings and training sessions regularly
- Have fun within a great culture that rewards positivity and performance
- Strong, articulate communication skills over the phone
- Comfortable working in a sales driven environment
- High level of self motivation
- Maintain focus and drive over the phone for consecutive hours through each day
- Adaptable to new technology
- A positive attitude with a sense of humor
Spring Venture Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.