Throughout 2017, the IT Department at Spring Venture Group has mirrored the growth of the rest of the organization by adding a wide variety of new employees to their ranks. Driving this growth is an increased level of technical need throughout the company as well as a push for innovation.
Spring Venture Group COO, Jeffery Anderson, said, “Finding the right people for technical positions can be difficult. Our recruiting team does a great job of identifying people who not only have the hard skills to succeed here but who can also mesh with our forward-thinking IT leadership."
As of writing, there are seven openings with the SVG IT team at our Kansas City, MO headquarters. Check out a few of the jobs below and head to our careers page for the full listings.
- Maintain and constantly improve Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline to allow development teams to automatically deploy solutions into test and production environments.
- Manage environmental configuration for each environment to provide separation of concerns while allowing development teams to execute deployments.
- Work with the Principal Architect and business stakeholders to gain understanding of organization strategy key to developing responsive, resilient, and innovative architectures
- Work with DevOps engineers to aid transition of solutions into operational environments
- Execute code reviews and work with development team and Director of Software Development to ensure that Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC) and architecture principles are adhered to in delivered solutions